Discover a world of endless flavor possibilities with our Kettle Smoker. Elevate your culinary skills and infuse your favorite foods with authentic wood-smoked deliciousness. From stovetop to outdoor cooking, our 365 cookware is here to enhance your cooking experience. Embrace the art of wood-smoked cuisine with our top-rated Kettle Smoker, proudly made in the USA. . Made for both dry and wet smoking methods, this smoker helps you achieve professional quality results at home, such as meat and game, fish, vegetables, and even pizza!
Included: Smoker base with lid, smoking tray, drip pan, wood chips, thermometer, and recipe booklet
FOR FULL HOW-TO: Watch our detailed videos above in image scroll menu or see instructional booklet here.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces. Nylon or silicone utensils are recommended.
4. Wrapping the drip pan in aluminum foil is recommended for easy cleanup.
1. Exhaust fan (with direct outside access) must be turned on when using smoker. Opening a window is recommended to improve kitchen ventilation. If kitchen becomes smoky, turn off stove, open windows and leave area until smoke clears, just as you would anytime smoke and odor fill the room.
2. The smoker gets very hot when in use. Handle with care, using an oven mitt, as you would with any hot cookware.
3. Do not cook on high heat (recommended smoking temperature is 190°- 210° F, adjust burner as needed)
4. Do not leave the smoker unattended while in use.
5. Dispose of spent chips by first soaking for 1 minute in water to assure they are completely extinguished.
6. Do not put wood chips directly in the food as they are not meant for human consumption.
7. Birds and other pets with sensitive respiratory systems should not be in kitchen when smoking food.
Warning: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov