Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Kettle Smoker Extender Kit
Use & Care
1. For large or tall foods, such as a chicken, duck, turkey or roast, use the extender ring to add height to the inside of your kettle smoker. Prepare smoker as directed, but place extender ring snugly onto smoker before placing lid on top. Smoke food as desired, no changes to time or temperature are needed.
2. For maximizing capacity with larger batches or recipes, use extender ring plus additional food tray. Prepare smoker as directed, layering food on lower level food tray. Add extender ring and ensure snug fit, then place 2nd food tray onto extender ring and layer with food. Ensure that food does not overlap on either layer so tightly that it prevents smoke from coming through
3. Place lid on top and smoke food as desired. Slow and low is the key when using the 2nd layer!
4. Note that food smoked on upper layer will not be exposed to direct heat in the same way that the lower layer is, which will affect cooking times. Always use a meat thermometer to ensure food reaches proper internal temperatures.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on surfaces. Nylon or silicone utensils are recommended.
This product doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!