Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Personal Size Stovetop Kettle Smoker
Included: Smoker base with lid, smoking tray, drip pan, apple & hickory wood chips, thermometer, and recipe booklet
Use & Care
See full instructional booklet here.
1. Sprinkle about 1 tsp wood chips (included) into the pan base.
2. Position drip pan on top of wood chips, and add water or broth if desired.
3. Place smoking tray and food onto the base, and place lid snugly on top.
4. Set burner on medium heat. Watch thermometer and adjust burner heat and smoke vent to maintain proper temperature
5. Smokes up to 5 pounds of food at a time.
6. Recommended for use in kitchens with proper venting above the range
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces. Nylon or silicone utensils are recommended.
4. Wrapping the drip pan in aluminum foil is recommended for easy cleanup.
1. Exhaust fan (with direct outside access) must be turned on when using smoker. Opening a window is recommended to improve kitchen ventilation. If kitchen becomes smoky, turn off stove, open windows and leave area until smoke clears, just as you would anytime smoke and odor fill the room.
2. The smoker gets very hot when in use. Handle with care, using an oven mitt, as you would with any hot cookware.
3. Do not cook on high heat (recommended smoking temperature is 190°- 210° F, adjust burner as needed)
4. Do not leave the smoker unattended while in use.
5. Dispose of spent chips by first soaking for 1 minute in water to assure they are completely extinguished.
6. Do not put wood chips directly in the food as they are not meant for human consumption.
7. Birds and other pets with sensitive respiratory systems should not be in kitchen when smoking food.
Warning: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Posted by Marion Muscare
I love it. I’m tempted to get the bigger one (and extender) just so I can do the occasional bigger pieces (like ribs or turkey). LOL
Posted by sue
I used the smoker yesterday to smoke my Thanksgiving turkey breast. I can’t believe how easy it was to use. Plus, it took less than an hour to smoke a 3 lb breast, which came out moist and tender. I followed the suggestion to use vegetable oil (I used a spray oil) on the smoking tray and clean up was easy. I went online today to order one for each of my brothers for Christmas, but they are out of stock. My only complaint is that the instruction book is incomplete; I had to do a search to find the Nordic Ware YouTube that explained how to get to cooking temperature and how to maintain that temperature. I’m looking forward to smoking a whole chicken, then salmon.
Posted by Sue
Excellent way to add one more style of quick, easy and healthy cooking to a home stove top oven