1. Place strips of bacon on the bacon tray, ensuring they do not overlap. Place lid on rack.
2. Place tray in microwave and cook on high 1 minute per piece of bacon. Cook at additional 30 second intervals until
bacon is completely cooked.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Not recommended for dishwasher use.
2. Do not use on the stovetop. Base is oven safe to 400°F; lid is microwave only.
3. BPA and Melamine-free.
4. Foods such as tomato sauce or mustard may stain the surface of this product. This is merely cosmetic and will not affect cooking properties or safety.
5. Always use oven mitt when transferring a hot bacon pan from the microwave, as pan and lid will become very hot.
6. Use oven mitt when lifting lid from a hot pan, as steam may escape.