Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Traditional and Crisper Pizza Pan Set
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Patricia
I purchased mines at Costco and I love it! I bake cauliflower crust and it’s amazing and it helps the crispness that my clients !!!
I went back to Costco to buy a few more pans and unfortunately they were sold out in a short time! The pizza pans did not last 48 hours on the shelves at Costco!
So, I had to go online and ordered it directly and they gave me an extra pan! It’s costly but all worth the delicious pizza crust and consistency it produces!
Also, “it’s made in the USA!”
Posted by Leslie
The pizza Pan set is well worth the price and the quality is exceptional. Highly recommend the purchase. Great idea for newlyweds and families.