Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Naturals® 9" Hot Air Pizza Crisper
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Deb Cormier
These make a very small crispy pizza but you can also warm leftovers to crisp them up
Posted by Nancy
works perfectly in my oyama turbo convection oven. Not just for pizza.