L: 9.4 in.
W: 9.4 in.
H: 3.3 in.
Material: Carbon steel
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.4 lbs
Made In: China
18 Cup Capacity
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surface.
5. Always ensure side is firmly latched to base of pan before adding batter.
Posted by Jeanne Lavigne
I love this pan ! For a box cake, it rises beautiful, and is much fancier than a 9×13 pan. I find it very well made and sturdy. I have used it a dozen times or more. Highly recommend.