Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Wildflower Loaf and Bundt® Cleaning Tool Set
Use & Care
Ultimate Bundt® Cleaning Tool:
1. If cleaning soft bits of cake residue from a pan, it is recommended to soak the pan for 5 minutes in hot, soapy dish water.
2. Using the Bundt Cleaning Tool, select the appropriate tip for your cleaning needs, and scrub or scrape gently. Rinse in hot soapy water. Do not soak your Bundt pan for more than 15 minutes, as it may damage the coating.
3. If cleaning hardened crisp cake residue and crumbs out of a pan, try using the Bundt Cleaning Tool on a dry pan to loosen and remove the bits prior to soaking in water. We find that hardened bits will often come out more easily when dry.
4. Rinse your Bundt Cleaning Tool in warm soapy water after use, and allow to dry before storing. Dishwasher use not recommended.
Wildflower Loaf Pan:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
2. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.”
Posted by Claudia
Its such a beautiful pan and the end result of my cake was exactly like on the photo. I used oil+a light coating of flour and it didn’t stick at all. It was so easy to wash it with the included cleaning tool, I can only recommend to buy this set. The customer service was very friendly and helpful. I love it!
Posted by Melissa
I bought this pan to add to my Nordicware collection. I am very happy with this as well as other pans. Great quality construction. These loaf pans turn a ho-hum bread or cake into something a little more special.
Posted by Julie
The bread pan was very well packed and shipped out quickly. I didn’t get the little cleaning tool, which is a bummer, but the pan is so beautiful and well-made, that I hate to complain. I have baked a couple of loaves of quick bread and received loads of compliments on how gorgeous the loaves look. I followed the tip to use the baking spray with the flour in it, and loaves pop out perfectly! Thanks, Nordicware –