L: 8.5 in.
W: 8.5 in.
H: 0.8 in.
Material: Aluminized Steel
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 2.1 lbs
Made In: China (handle)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
7. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.
8. Oven-safe to 450°F. Do not use under broiler.
Posted by James B
I love this pan and the crepe recipe that comes with it. Both are perfect. Seriously, we struggled to make good crepes for year and usually blamed the recipe. But since getting this pan, I’m pretty sure the pan we were using were equally to blame. I no longer have to wonder how good my crepes are going to turns out. As long as I add the right amount of batter, they are always great.
Posted by Dorothy
Purchased this pan at the factory store (the factory store operates separately from the online store – I enjoyed seeing the product before purchasing and prices were excellent). In the back of my mind, I thought it was a ridiculous purchase. However, I have used this pan a LOT and not just for crepes. The value of this pan has already been realized and I’ve only owned it for about a month.
Posted by Mary Susan
This is THE BEST crêpe pan. I love mine, and have taught my grandchildren how easy it is to make crêpes. I wanted to gift them each a pan like mine, and was unsure whether this was the same pan. It says that it is steel – I wondered whether mine might be non-stick? The crêpes simply slide out! Well, I took a chance and… happily, this is the same pan! It is amazing, simple to use and clean, and has our family inventing new fillings. I will give another one to another grandchild!
Posted by Genelle
So much easier than trying to make crepes with a skillet! Perfectly cooked crepes with this pan.
Posted by Renee
Cooked great crepes with no sticking! Haven’t used it for anything else yet.