L: 8.6 in.
W: 4.8 in.
H: 1.6 in.
Material: Aluminum with stainless steel handles
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.6 lbs
Made In: China (handles)
1. Saute fillings in the top half of the pan. Pour beaten eggs into the HANDLE half of the pan. Cook two minutes until eggs begin to set up
2. Close lid to combine fillings with eggs. Flip pan and cook 2 minutes.
3. Open lid and sprinkle frittata with cheese. Close lid and cook until golden brown.
1. Pour beaten eggs into both halves of the pan. when eggs begin to set up, add fillings to HANDLE half of pan.
2. Close lid to fold omelet. Remove from heat to complete cooking.
3. Serve omelet garnished with desired toppings.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with hot soapy water.
2. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating pattern on cooking surface. High heat can be damaging to the pan and stove.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
Posted by E Charles Wright
I have been using these pans for years….I like them enough to buy them several times. And have gifted them.
Posted by Oscar Bresolin
this product is the best omelet pan in the world my mom bought one in the 1970s we found it about 10 years ago and its still awsome ! the new one we just purchased is as good as the old one its amazing
Posted by Simone
I’ve had my old pan for about 25 years and I decided it was fine for a new one. Not only does this pan look good, but it makes the most amazing omelettes!
Posted by email@example.com
Very enjoyable product to use. Would suggest watching the Nordic Ware video that details how to use this pan. I use this pan mainly for frittats , can also be used for omelettes. Overall I would recommend this product.