This original Bundt pan is made from our sturdy cast aluminum and provides superior baking performance. The pan is non-stick coated for easy release and clean-up. The pan can be used for many Bundt recipes or pull-a-part bread or monkey bread as well as being a great jello mold. The full size 12 cup Bundt pan is made from cast aluminum that heats evenly for perfect cake texture and color. Use of a bakers non-stick spray will help cakes release easily. We recommend that the pan be hand washed to help extend the life of the non-stick coating. Our original Bundt comes with a 10 year warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.