The original beloved Bundt design from the early 50's bakes elegant, picture-perfect cakes with ease in a shape loved by millions. Made of cast aluminum and a copper touch finish.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1.8 lbs
12 Cup Capacity
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Posted by Ramona
I bake frequently, often weekly. This bundt is my favorite pan for baking pound cakes. Every cake is evenly cooked with a soft, moist crumb.
Posted by Karen
Just looking at and holding this pan encourages you as a baker to know that you will be able to create a masterpiece of a dessert. The pan is quality workmanship and the weight of the pan let’s you know this as well. Give yourself more confidence in your baking world by using this must have pan!!!
Posted by Ken
I am on a Made in America kick the past few years due to low standard/dangerous materials in foreign made products. This is a quality item that you can feel immediately when you hold it. I know it’s safe and it will be used for decades. I will buy Nordic again.
Posted by Lee
I own several of Nordicware bundt pans but this is my favorite, traditional style. My is well used but after a few years the cake started sticking when I tried to turn it out of the pan.
I contacted the company and a new one was sent immediately to me which I was thrilled with.
I highly recommend this bundt pan and Nordic Ware in general….great company with us in mind. Thanks