Italian Cream Bundt Cake
PREP: 25 MINUTES
COOK: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 13 - 15 SERVINGS
A classic cake made in a Bundt! This Italian Cream Bundt recipe combines a decadent buttery and moist cake with a little bit of crunch from toasted pecans and flaked coconut. It is topped with a light dusting of confectioners’ sugar for a simple and irresistible dessert. This cake is effortlessly baked in our 75th Anniversary 12 Cup Bundt® Pan for a beautiful display!
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- confectioners’ sugar for garnish
This recipe was created by Bake From Scratch magazine. For endless Bundt recipe inspiration, follow @thebakefeed on Instagram or check out bakefromscratch.com
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed until creamy, 3 to 4 minutes. Increase mixer speed to high, and add granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt; beat for 10 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until combined. Beat in pecans and coconut.
- Spray a 12 to 15-cup Bundt pan with baking spray containing flour. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Batter will fill pan within 1 inch of the top, but baking at a lower temperature as directed (300° F) will prevent overflow.
- Place pan on middle rack in a cold oven. Bake at 300°F (150°C) until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a wire rack, and let cool completely. Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, if desired.