- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Cooking Surface: L: 5.79 in. W: 5.79 in. H: 3.50 in.
Material: BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic, High-Heat Plastic
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.49 lbs
5 1/2 cup capacity
Use & Care
1. For microwave use only. Not for stovetop or oven use.
2. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash Multi-Boiler and lid in warm, soapy water.
3. Use the same precautions with the Multi-Boiler as you would around other kitchen products that produce steam or boiling water. Use care when removing food from
4. Use of oven mitts is recommended for all meals made in your Multi-Boiler, and when draining excess liquid.
5. Cooking times may vary from standard instructions based on your microwave’s wattage. Recipes provided are meant as a general guideline for timing. Adjust up or down as needed.
6. Your Multi-Boiler lid is meant to prevent spatters during cooking and also to drain foods such as vegetables or pasta. Turn lid handle side down and place over pot. Align 1 tab of the lid with the Multi-Boiler’s handle. Grasp firmly using oven mitts, and drain hot liquid away from your body into a sink. Use normal precautions you’d use with other boiling liquids.
7. Never attempt to boil a large portion of food in your Multi-Boiler. It should never be filled more than 1/2 full with liquid, or 2/3 full when reheating an already cooked food or sauce
8. Dark colored foods such as tomato sauce, chili, soup or barbeque sauce may stain the inside of your Multi-Boiler but will not diminish the functionality of the product
September 29, 2017
Exceeded My Expectations
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Well Made
Frequency Used: Several times per week
Length of Ownership: One month or less
I've used this for making oatmeal, instant mashed potatoes, & omelettes. Heats food very quickly, evenly, & thoroughly. Easy to clean. I have a small 800 watt microwave. Fits wonderfully. Very happy with the purchase.
Write a Review