Quick and Easy Egg Bites
PREP: 2 MINUTES
COOK: 3.5 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 2 - 4 SERVINGS
You are not logged in! Login or create an account here to save recipes.
Make healthy egg bites in minutes in your microwave with this quick scrambled egg bites recipe! Simple to make with just four ingredients, perfect for an easy breakfast in the morning or an on-the-go snack. Add your favorite additions if you would like or enjoy plain. Made in our Microwave Egg Bites Pan.
- 4 eggs
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup finely shredded cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp finely diced precooked ham, bacon or sausage
- 2-3 Tbsp finely chopped veggies or herbs
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl with pour spout, whisk eggs, salt and pepper with a fork.
- Fill outer well of Microwave Egg Bites pan with water up to fill line.
- Pour egg mixture to fill line in each cavity. Evenly sprinkle cheese between the four cavities and stir to combine.
- Place lid on top of Egg Bites Pan and microwave on high for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Use caution while using an oven mitt or hot pad to remove lid from pan, taking care not to spill contents which will be very hot.
- Using a small spatula or spoon, gently flip egg bites in each cavity. Place lid back on pan and microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- Flip egg bites in each cavity a second time and microwave for another 30 seconds on high. Egg bites are done once there is no liquid egg visible. Cook in additional 30 second increments until fully cooked if needed. Note, cook times will vary based on microwave wattage.
- Let egg bites rest for 1 minute with lid on before serving.
- When ready, gently scoop out egg bites and serve immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days. Makes 4 egg bites.
If adding finely diced meat or vegetables to your Egg Bites, place a spoonful of mixture in each cavity, then fill with egg mixture up to fill line. Sprinkle with cheese and stir each cavity once with a spoon. Do not fill past line or Egg Bites will overflow.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!