L: 7.4 in.
W: 7.4 in.
H: 1.3 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Five 3.5" heart cavities
1. Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glasstop stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
6. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.
Posted by Frayda
Received my order and made chocolate waffles the next day. It’s a hit in our family. Easy to use, clean and store.
Posted by Zachary
I’ve used this now about two dozen times. It is very easy to use, clean and store. It heats very evenly on my gas stove top. I’ve made plain, chocolate chip, strawberry, blueberry, pumpkin, and caramel/Nutella waffles in it. I am going to try waffling some non-batter foods like hasbrowns, grilled cheese, mac-n-cheese and whatever else I can think of that may waffle. I like that it is comes apart so easy for flopping the waffles out onto the plate without having to try and pull them off with a fork or tongs. This also makes cleaning a breeze. If you don’t have a soft bristled scrub brush, you’ll want to get one for this to get into all the nooks and crannies. So far though, just a quick scrub and rinse is all it has taken.
Posted by Dawn
Years ago I owned a stove-top heart shaped waffle maker which I practically wore out. I decided finally to replace it and the Nordic Ware iron was the only one I could find. To my surprise, I love it even more than the last one. On my very first try, the waffles came out perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend this one to anyone looking for a non-electric maker. I love that it is easier to store in my small kitchen than an electric waffle maker. Quality is excellent. And made in USA? A no-brainer !
Posted by Beanpod
The looks of shock and awe of heart shaped pancakes in the middle of nowhere was worth every cent spent. Waffles don’t stick and come out PERFECT every time!! This is A MUST own for camping and hunting cabins! Love it! 🙂