The ultimate cookie set including our top-rated NaturalsÂ® Half Sheet! Midnight blue hardwood handles adorn these cast aluminum cookie stamps. Starry Night Set includes three dazzling stars to turn ordinary cookie dough into heavenly treats.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Set includes Starry Night Cookie Stamps and a Baker's Half Sheet
Baker’s Half Sheet:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Starry Night Cookie Stamps:
1. Apply a light coat of oil to each stamp using a pastry brush or nonstick spray. Reapply oil if cookie dough begins to stick to stamp.
2. Hand wash only. Never submerge wooden handles in water. Wipe clean.
3. We suggest making cookie dough from scratch when using cookie stamps. Cookie stamp impressions will not be as defined if using prepackaged cookie mixes or refrigerated dough.
Posted by Kathleen
First try with the cookie stamps had great results! Used gluten-free flour, and didn’t need to chill stamps or dough. Very little sticking in the stamp with sprinkling of flour on balls of dough. Makes such pretty cookies!
Posted by Kat
These cookie stamps are absolutely lovely. They are sturdy and beautifully cut. The stamps crisp and I can’t wait to start my holiday baking.
Posted by Colleen
Love these cookie stamps! So easy to use, worked great. Used the brown sugar cookie recipe from the website and everyone loves them!