Interior Dimensions:L: 5.1 in.W: 5.1 in.H: 0.1 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 2.7 lbs
Use & Care
1. Grease insides of plates with butter or oil. Preheat iron over medium heat on both sides, until water sprinkled on surface sizzles. Spoon 1-2 tsp of batter in center of plate.
2. Close iron and gently squeeze handles together. Cook 5-10 seconds. Turn iron over and cook opposite side for 5-10 seconds. Cookie is done when it looks golden brown.
3. Remove cookie from iron with spatula and roll, using wooden cone (included) to form. Remove from cone and cool on a rack. For pizzelles, cool flat on cooling grid after removing from iron.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Brush plates with butter or oil prior to use.
3. Always use oven mitts when handling a hot krumkake iron, as handles will become extremely hot with use. We recommend wearing oven mitts or latex food handling gloves during rolling process (step 3).