As soon as you use an 1/8 sheet, you'll realize you need several more to cover all of the uses you dream up for it! This size of baking sheet is as versatile as they come, fitting inside both countertop/compact ovens as well as standard ovens. It even fits inside of air fryers with shelves. Beyond baking or broiling, use your 1/8 sheet for ingredient prep, transfer of food to and from the grill with marinade or sauce, for breading foods prior to frying, and even for serving casual meals at a picnic or bbq. Made of natural uncoated aluminum for a lifetime of durability and ultra-even baking results.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
4. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
5. Always use oven mitts when handling a hot pan.
6. Safe for direct use on grill top too.