Making meat loaf has never been healthier—or easier! Perforated aluminum trivet allows fat to drip away as the meat bakes. Handles on trivet make it easy to lift the loaf to a serving platter without sticking. Loaf pan doubles as a bread-baking pan. Proudly made in the USA.
L: 9 in.
W: 5.3 in.
H: 2.8 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Theresa
Great little pan. The only problem is remembering not to pick it up by the “handles” when you take it out of the oven. Ooops.
Posted by Dorothy K
I love the construction and pull out trivet to drain the grease. Makes a healthier meat loaf.
Posted by Linda Lewis
The Nordic Ware loaf pan with lifting trivet is so great for cooking meatloaf I wish I’d gotten one ages ago. Works well for baking small cakes too.
Posted by D. Buhler
I could not continue to cook my family meals on “Made in China” metals. I decided to convert our kitchen to a non-toxic kitchen. Thank you Nordicware!
Posted by Cheri
This pan is so handy for meatloaf, with it’s lifter! What a great idea. I will use this often.