Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Honey Bee Pancake Pan
Make your mornings sweeter with our Honey Bee pancake pan, and create a special breakfast with whimsical, honey bee-motif pancakes that honor this humble, hardworking, and highly revered pollinator. This heavy-duty cast aluminum cookware ensures even heating, so you'll always get delicious golden brown pancakes of honeycomb, flower, a hive, or busy bee designs every time. This sturdy pan features a stay-cool handle and a nonstick surface without PFOA to make flipping pancakes and cleaning a breeze. The Honey Bee Pancake Pan works with mixes or any of your favorite pancake recipes. Safe for use on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. Proudly made in the USA.
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Preheat pan over medium heat and brush with unsalted vegetable shortening or butter before each use.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp batter into each cavity and cook until the center bubbles and the edges become golden brown.
4. Flip each pancake with a non-metal utensil, and continue cooking until toothpick inserted in center of pancakes comes out clean. We recommend wooden skewers, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for ﬂipping.
5. For ease of ﬂipping, leave one cavity unﬁlled; when pancake is ready on one side ﬂip it into an open space.
6. Use of metal utensils and abrasive cleaning products is not recommended.
7. Dishwasher use is not recommended as it will shorten the life of the nonstick on your pan.