This griddle is an all-star performer beause of its clever design features and versatility. Spanning two burners, it's made of durable cast aluminum and offers a generously sized cooking surface coated in nonstick made without PFOA for simple release of foods and easy clean up. One of the brilliant design features of this griddle is its gently sloped surface, which encourages grease and liquid to drain away from food toward a collection well at the front lip of the griddle. Tall sides keep splatters inside the griddle and off of your stovetop for mess-free cooking. The sides serve a secondary purpose too; when flipping slippery foods such as fried eggs or sausage links, you can push the food up against the tall side wall with a spatula to keep it from scooting away across the cooking surface as you try to handle it. For use on gas, electric and glass top stoves, as well as outdoor grills over medium to low heat. Made in USA.
Interior Dimensions:L: 11.4 in.W: 18.6 in.H: 1.2 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 4 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glasstop stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
6. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.