L: 17.1 in.
W: 12.1 in.
H: 1 in.
Material: Aluminum with imported nonstick steel grid
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Made In: China (grid)
Set includes Prism Half Sheet with imported oven-safe nonstick grid
1. Nonstick rack feet have temporary protective plastic covers to prevent scratches, and should be removed and discarded before use in the oven.
2. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
3. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
4. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
5. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
6. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
7. Rack is oven-safe to 400°F.
Posted by Elisabeth
This pan was given to us as part of a wedding present and it’s wonderful! My husband loves bacon and this pan with the rack cooks for perfectly crisp bacon every time with no flipping required! And it comes clean so easily. It’s so great I’ve ordered and given it as a gift two times already