Our Naturals® Big Sheet with a custom nesting oven-safe nontick grid make a wonderfully versatile pair. Use together for crisping in the oven or separate the two so you have a baking pan and cooling grid.
L: 19.5 in.
W: 13.5 in.
H: 1 in.
Material: Aluminum with imported nonstick steel grid
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 3.7 lbs
Made In: China (grid)
Set includes Naturals Big Sheet with an imported oven-safe nonstick cooling grid
1. Nonstick rack feet have temporary protective plastic covers to prevent scratches, and should be removed and discarded before use in the oven.
2. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
3. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
4. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
5. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
6. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
7. Rack is oven-safe to 4OO°F.
Posted by Lisa
Love these sheet pans and grids! I ordered two and use them more than I thought I would. They’re great for baking, cooling food, icing cookies, etc. They even fit in the bottom drawer of my oven.
Posted by J
High quality. Love how the rack fits the pan. I no longer need to make due with smaller racks wasting room in the baking sheet.
Posted by Tony
Purchased two as a Christmas gift to myself and used them thru out the holidays to bake and crisp foods for our family. Heavy solid bottoms make baking a breeze. Everyone reading this review should seriously consider adding these high end baking sheets to their kitchen equipment.
Posted by Tony
I decided to replace my last set of half sheet pans with the Nordic Big Sheet. I used them over the holidays to bake and crisp for my family and they are of exceptional quality. I encourage every one reading this review to purchase and experience the unrivaled superiority of Nordic Ware.
Posted by VIRGINIA
Love this pan especially for roasting a whole pack of bacon. There’s enough room so none of the strips touch and it comes out perfect without needing to flip. The grid drains the grease out of the way. Great for meatballs, too, but also fish, breaded chicken, vegetables, biscotti and then the sheet itself is great for large batches of cookies or biscuits. Anything you want to bake or roast. I have put the grid in the dishwasher and it came out fine, but still with some bacon drips on it so I had to handwash anyway. I wouldn’t put the sheet in the dishwasher. The sheet is amazing, heavy and doesn’t warp. Easy to clean (if you have a big sink).
Posted by Susan
I have been looking for something like this for a long time. So glad to have found it.Use it for baking bacon and breakfast sauage, both have come out just great.
Thanks Nordic Ware for a great product.