Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Microwave Popcorn Popper
Use & Care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- For microwave and storage use only.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may discolor the product.
- Use of metal utensils may scratch the surface of this product and therefore is not recommended.
- Add 1/3 cups popcorn kernels to base. If desired, add 1-2 Tbsp oil (not necessary). Place lid on the bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for approximately 2-4 minutes. Cook time will vary based on microwave wattage. When popping slows down, it’s done!
- Immediately remove lid using an oven mitt, and let cool 1 minute. Add butter or seasoning if desired. Enjoy! Do not try to re-pop unpopped kernels.