This microwave-safe, 8-cup popcorn popper also doubles as a serving bowl. Make a single serving of popcorn in minutes. Healthy alternative to bagged popcorn requires no oilâ€”just add popcorn and salt! Proudly made in the USA.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Do not cook with oil or butter during popping phase, as damage to popper may result. You may add it after your corn has popped. Never exceed 1/4 cup kernels.
3. Do not use with disposable power concentrating cups, which will damage your popper.
4. Use oven mitts when handling — popper will be very hot.
5. Top rack dishwasher safe
1. Place 1/4 cup popcorn kernels into popper bowl and place lid on top. Do not add oil or butter prior to popping.
2. Cook on high for 3- 3 1/2 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on the microwave. Cooking is complete when the rate of the popping slows down to 1-2 seconds between popping. Using oven mitts, remove popper and immediately remove lid. Use proper precaution as the bowl will be hot. Allow to cool before repeated use.
3. If desired, add butter or seasonings at this time. You can place lid back on the bowl and shake to distribute butter and seasonings.