Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
A donut pan makes a fun addition to your collection of specialty baking pans. Baked donuts taste great and typically have less calories than the fried version (though you'd never know it!) This pan features a nonstick surface made without PFOA for easy release and quick cleanup.
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating
on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa,
or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Posted by Jackie Smith
I just purchased the donut pan today and baked some donuts in it. Turned out fabulous!! This pan is a very heavy duty pan that you will have for years. Very well made.
Posted by BILL
The products from Nordic Ware are exceptional!!!
I can’t give them enough praise!!
Posted by Bonnie
I just bought this pan today and tried it using a donut mix , it worked perfectly . I love it and cant wait to try more donuts.
Posted by dm
baked donuts easily removed if pan greased and floured. perfect shape and size. recipe included and makes one dozen donuts.
Posted by Carol
Very easy to fill with a pastry bag. Although it’s a good quality non-stick coating, a light greasing can’t hurt and your homemade donuts will just fly out of the pan & directly into your mouth..Yummy