Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
A donut pan makes a fun addition to your collection of specialty baking pans. Baked donuts taste great and typically have less calories than the fried version (though you'd never know it!) This pan features a nonstick surface made without PFOA for easy release and quick cleanup.
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating
on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa,
or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.