Made for breakfast favorites like eggs, pancakes and French toast. Fits 4 grilled cheese sandwiches too! Solid aluminum creates golden brown results. Our Restaurant Cookware Collection is made to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen delivering serious performance and durability. It features some of the finest cooking properties available. An aluminum pan conducts heat more evenly across its cooking surface, resulting in optimal control and uniform browning of foods. Includes premium nonstick surface with removable silicone grips which allow for oven and broiler use.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.