- on all orders over $35 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Deluxe Square Pizza Stone with Rack
Safe for grills and ovens, our deluxe square pizza stone is made of cordierite, a premium heat-safe material. Achieve brick oven-style crusts on pizza as well as breads. Serve in style with a brushed stainless rack. Elevate frozen and from-scratch pizzas alike.
Cooking Surface: L: 14 in. W: 14 in.
Material: Cordierite ceramic stone with stainless steel rack
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 7.25 lbs
Made in: China
Use & Care
1. For oven and grill use only. Stone is heat safe to 500˚ F (260˚ C).
2. Before first use, wipe stone clean with a damp cloth.
3. After use, allow stone to cool to room temperature prior to submerging in water or thermal shock may occur.
4. Soap and detergent should not be used on stone, as a soap will be absorbed and a soapy aftertaste may result. Simply rinse with water, scrub with a brush, and allow stone to air dry.
5. Over time, your baking stone will darken and develop spots. This is to be expected and is not cause for concern. It will not change the cooking properties of the baking stone and is merely cosmetic. Due to the natural properties of the stone, these spots cannot be removed with soap.
6. To use, preheat pizza stone (either on its own, or set in place on its rack) in an oven or on your grill at 450F (232C) for 15 minutes. For homemade pizza crusts, we recommend dusting with corn meal to prevent sticking prior to placement on stone. For frozen or premade pizzas, you may place them directly onto the hot stone. There is no need to oil or season your stone.
7. Bake as directed until desired level of doneness is achieved.
8. Do not place a hot pizza stone directly on counter tops or other surfaces that could be damaged. · Always use oven safe or grill safe mitts when handling stone and rack; they will become extremely hot with use.
9. After cleaning, allow your stone to air-dry thoroughly. You may prefer to store your pizza stone inside of your oven for convenience.
10. Stone also produces wonderfully crisp crusts on homemade breads, pastries and cookies.
Write a Review