This steamer's secret to success is a removable interior tray to elevate foods above liquids, and a lid with an adjustable valve to release steam. Cooks tender meats and veggies while keeping them moist. Proudly made in the USA.
L: 10.4 in.
W: 6.6 in.
H: 2.1 in.
Material: BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic, High-Heat Plastic
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.5 lbs
1. Pour 1/4 cup water into steamer base. Place bite-sized vegetables on steaming rack and cover with lid, close the vent
2. Cook 3-5 minutes, or until tender (cooking times may vary depending on microwave used).
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, wash and dry thoroughly
2. Dishwasher safe.
3. Not safe for stovetop or oven use.
4. Sharp metal utensils may scratch bowls and are not recommended.
Posted by Lynda
Lid needs a tab of some sort to make it easier and safer to remove.
Posted by Mo Marks
This steam cooker works very well Veggies are crisp and perfectly done. Large enough for a variety of veggies. Great Buy.
Posted by Dorothy
Indispensible. I use this steamer all the time. I do not miss pulling out my 51 yr old steamer when this one is so much better. Cleanup is easier too.
Posted by Sylvie
Love it !