1. Pour 1 cup rice, 1 1/2 cups water and 1 tsp salt into rice cooker. Fasten lid and open vent.
2. Cook in microwave at 50% power (10-12 minutes for white rice or 18-20 minutes for brown rice).
3. Remove from microwave with hot pads. Close vent and let stand for 4-5 minutes. Fluff rice with fork.
1. Pour two cups uncooked pasta, 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tsp salt into Rice Cooker
2. Cook in microwave (without basket or lid) for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Remove from microwave with hot pads and stir pasta. Fasten lid onto Rice Cooker and let stand 3-4 minutes.
1. Pour 1 cup water and 1/4 tsp salt into Rice Cooker. Place Basket Insert into Rice Cooker and fill with 2 cups desired vegetables (cut into bite sized pieces). Fasten lid and close vents.
2. Cook in microwave 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and lets stand 3-4 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
1. Before first use and after subsequent uses,
wash in warm, soapy water.
2. This cookware is designed for microwave use only.
3. Expect microwaving times to vary slightly on different microwaves.
4. Beware of hot steam when removing covers from food cooked in
5. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may discolor or warp the product.
6. Use of metal utensils may scratch the surface of this product and therefore is not recommended.