Bake and serve treats in style with a decorative embossed Baker's Half Sheet. Made of natural uncoated aluminum for an unsurpassed baking experience, this pan is made to last a lifetime. We've added a pleasing heart design, embossed right into the surface of the pan. Not only is it far more fun than your average cookie sheet, but the pattern serves another purpose too: it adds rigidity to the surface of your baking sheet to prevent warping. We love using this pan as a serving tray, too--for your Valentine's Day party, try serving a heap of cookies with mini glasses of cold milk for a hard-to-resist treat.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.