L: 16.3 in.
W: 11.3 in.
H: 1 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1.6 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Mary Helen Beveridge
I love the design and I thought this pan would improve the cookie backing process. But my cookies stuck to the pan and were difficult to remove from the pan using Nordicware cookie stamps and Nirdicware stamped cookie recipes. Please advise. Thank you!
Posted by Nordic Ware
We’re sorry for any difficulties with the Embossed Heart Half Sheet Pan. Please contact our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com for helpful tips.
Posted by Mary
Love the half sheet heart pan!