Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Naturals® 9" Square Cake Pan with Lid
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Cathy
Love the 9×9 pans I ordered but I wish the lid’s weren’t plastic. They will break easily. When delivered one of the lids was all cracked and shattered. Customer service was wonderful and replaced it very quickly.
Posted by BILL
I love the pans I purchased and the accessories!!
Posted by Chris
Just used it for thanksgiving dinner. Easy to clean, cooks evenly.
Posted by Eileen
I’m so very pleased with this pan. I’ve only had it a few weeks, but have already used it three times! I can tell already it’s going to last longer than my old pans and it is guaranteed not to rust. I’ll be checking out Nordic Ware the next time I need other pans.
Posted by VIRGINIA
I was surprised how heavy duty this pan is compared to others I’ve used in the past. This is the real deal. I’ve made a few batches of brownies and they’ve cooked perfectly even–I don’t get those few in the middle that are super soft while all the edges are tough. The lid is perfect for taking them to a party. I’m going to try cinnamon buns next, because in my old glass pan the bun in the middle would always be too gooey.
Posted by Cheri
This is a wonderful pan, with a lid that fits so well that I often have to open it up a little so that things inside it don’t get too moist.
Posted by Mars
I’ve used Nordic Ware since I was little (a loooong time ago) and the quality is still phenomenal. This pan is very heavy and very well made…just what I hoped for.
Posted by Alexis M
I’ve had this pan for many years (a wedding gift) and recently decided to buy a second one because I love it so much! Easy to use, clean and care for. Great for desserts or anything you want to put in the oven.
Posted by Lisa
Was looking for a baking pan with no seams with an easy clean-up and found Nordic Ware. Very nice lid comes with the pan. Great purchase!