Our Naturals®™ baking pans are made of uncoated aluminum for ultra-even baking and browning and will last a lifetime due to their durability. Many of the pans feature encapsulated steel rims to prevent warping. This essential set includes a medium sized classic cookie sheet, a standard 12 cavity muffin pan, a 1.5 lb loaf pan, a 9"x13" baking pan, plus a snap-on lid for 9"x13", helpful in transporting treats to a gathering. This set is proudly Made in USA.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.