Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
3D Lamb Cake Pan
Use & Care
1. Pound cake mixes (16 oz. size) can be used in the molds. Mix per directions on package. If using regular cake mixes (pudding added) decrease liquid by 1/4 cup. Use excess batter for cupcakes.
2. See Chocolate Lamb Cake recipe for specific tested recipe for this pan.
3. When preparing pan, grease inside of molds (top and bottom half) with vegetable shortening or butter and dust with flour or cocoa.
4. Pour prepared batter in bottom half of mold, approximately 3 cups (the bottom half is the face of the lamb). Place top mold (back of lamb) on top, interlocking seams. IMPORTANT: make sure half with vent hole is on top to permit steam to escape).
5. Place mold on cookie sheet and bake for specified time. Let cake cool for 5-10 minutes. Turn mold before standing in upright position. Decorate as desired.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Not recommended for dishwasher use, as discoloration will occur but will not affect baking properties.
2. Season pan with a solid or spray vegetable shortening before each baking use or line with parchment paper.
3. Scouring pads and metal utensils may scratch pan, but will not affect baking performance.
4. Aluminum is reactive to the acids in certain foods such as vinegar and tomato products which may darken, pit or corrode the pan.
Posted by Lauren Bochat
I have had great success making lamb cakes with this mold. I wish there was a pretty cake keeper to transport them in.
Posted by Michael
Is amazing cake Pan. Maiden USA. Just like the one I remember as a kid
Posted by Maggie
My mother used to make a lamb cake every Easter when my five siblings and I were growing up. I have given each one of them a lamb cake pan for Christmas as a fun reminder of simpler times.
Posted by Louise
Excellent quality as always with Nordicware! Quick delivery-very satisfied.
Posted by LucyLou22
This is just like the pan my grandmother used. I have used it twice so far, and it has performed perfectly. I am going to buy another one so that I can bake two cakes at the same time. The scratch recipe I use is enough for two cakes. Thanks Nordicware for offering this pan!
Posted by Anna
I would recommend this product.
Posted by Ed
My Easter lamb cake mold is terrific. The quality of the mold is fantastic. I can’t wait to use it.