Stir fried meals are healthy and quick. This generously sized wok will be a welcome companion in any kitchen. This aluminized steel wok conducts heat rapidly across its cooking surface, resulting in quick searing of foods as you cook. Ours is authentically made using a time-honored spinning technique to produce sturdy results. Premium nonstick surface is made to withstand years of use without losing its slipperiness, and contrary to popular belief, you can brown foods in a nonstick wok. Riveted handle features a silicone grip which is removable so that pan may be placed in an oven if desired. For gas, electric, glass top and induction stoves.
L: 13.6 in.
W: 13.6 in.
H: 3.6 in.
Material: Aluminized steel base with stainless steel and silicone handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 4.2 lbs
Made In: USA (pan) China (handles)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by Mary Van Vliet
This could be the only pan I need. It cooks evenly, cleans up beautifully and will even brown whatever you want. Very versatile.
Posted by Ash
Omg the wok is so amazing ! Not to mention the great customer service
Posted by Lori
This WOK is sturdy and large enough to cook a dinner of fried rice for my family of 4. Very pleased.
Posted by Dominic
Heats even, have used it for everything from Stir-fry to making fast Alfredo after work. Love this thing.
Posted by MARTY
Used it once to make fried rice. It worked well, and allowed me to make a lot at once. Washed very easily after.
Posted by Deena
After cooking with other NordicWare pans for a few years, we just ordered more. My husband wanted to include a wok this time. He loves the extra handle. We love the quality and the fact that they are made in America!