Carrot Soup with Lemon & Dill
PREP: 10 MINUTES
COOK: 35 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 4 SERVINGS
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs carrots, 1/2 inch dice
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill + more for serving
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk (may substitute heavy cream)
- Lemon juice, to taste
In a stock pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion sauté until slightly translucent, 3-5 minutes. Add the carrots and garlic and sauté another 3 minutes. Add stock, cover, and turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for 30-45 minutes until carrots are tender. Add dill, then puree with an immersion blender or other heat-safe blender until smooth. Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice, a sprig of fresh dill, and swirl of coconut milk.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!