1. To properly assemble pan before baking, make sure logo on metal removable bottom is facing outwards when placed in pan. Base will be slightly raised inside pan.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
4. To avoid exterior scratches, do not slide bakeware across oven racks, cooktops and other surfaces.
This product doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!