Make lovely tarts and quiches with a self-crimped edge. Removable bottom makes for easy release and serving. Comes in a mint exterior color with nonstick interior surface.
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.6 lbs
Use: Please Note Pan Assembly
1. To properly assemble pan before baking, make sure logo on metal removable bottom is facing outwards when placed in pan. Base will be slightly raised inside pan.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
4. To avoid exterior scratches, do not slide bakeware across oven racks, cooktops and other surfaces.
Posted by Paulette
Results: Pretty Quiche
The base arrived with a couple minor dents, which was disappointing. However, I washed it up and made my first homemade pie dough (an America’s Test Kitchen recipe). The quiche was very pretty, thanks to the tart pan. The dents were harmless, and the pan cleans up easily.
Posted by Maggie P
I like this tart/quiche pan a great deal. It is non stick also deep enough. Also really like my Nordic ware non stick sauté pan. Made in the USA is also appreciated!