Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Use & Care
• Hand wash.
• Oven safe to 450°F.
• For use in clean ovens only. Ensure oven has been wiped clean or gone through a self-cleaning cycle prior to inserting the oven liner.
• Not for use in toaster or convection ovens.
• Place oven liner on lower wire rack.
• Do not use directly on oven element or expose to open flame.
• If oven liner is larger than the wire rack, trim the oven liner with scissors.
• Do not place oven liner on bottom of the oven that is in direct contact with the heat source.
• Failure to use oven liner as directed could damage your oven.
• You may place baking dishes directly on the oven liner surface.
• Do not use self-clean mode with oven liner in oven.
• Do not cover or block any holes inside the oven. Covering holes could cause unsafe carbon monoxide levels.
• Do not use in conjunction with aluminum foil.