Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy food prep. Our Naturals® Wok is ideal for stir-fries, sauces, soups and more! The 10” size is just right for 1-3 person meals, and sloped sides contain food when cooking. New Naturals® Aluminum Cookware is durable by nature and recyclable by design! Inspired by our Naturals® Bakeware, this collection is made of pure aluminum for superior heat conductivity and even browning every time you cook. It is free of coatings and harmful chemicals and made without PFOA/PTFE/PFAS. The beechwood handles remain cool to the touch when in use and adds a rich timeless look. Made from natural materials, these pans provide a lifetime of use when treated with care- and they are recyclable when they reach the end of their useful life. Can be used on electric, gas and ceramic stovetops.
Use & Care
FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- Uncoated aluminum pans have some natural release characteristics, nonetheless we recommend using some cooking oil when you cook, similar to cooking with stainless steel or cast iron pans.
- Choose an oil with cooking properties to match the food you are cooking. High temperature searing of meat and fish will work best with oils that withstand high heat, such as avocado oil, grapeseed oil, vegetable oil blends, and peanut oil. Lower temperature cooking of foods like eggs or pancakes pairs well with fats such as butter, coconut oil or light olive oil.
- Adding 1-2 tsp of water or other liquid such as broth or wine provides additional release properties with many foods.
- For pasta, rice or grains, add a small amount of oil during cooking for simple release when cooking is complete.
- Preheating occurs rapidly and evenly with an aluminum pan; we recommend no more than 90 seconds preheat time over medium heat prior to adding food.
- If placing a smaller diameter pan on a large, high powered burner, use care to keep wooden handle protected from direct heat or flame.
CARING FOR YOUR COOKWARE
- You can safely use all types of utensils on Naturals® cookware, including metal. While metal utensils may cause cosmetic scratching, this in no way affects the cooking performance or utility of the pan. To keep pans looking pristine, use wooden, nylon or silicone utensils.
• The handles on Naturals® cookware are made of authentic beechwood sealed with a clear protective finish. The handles should not be soaked under water, and pans should never be run through a dishwasher. Handles may loosen and require occasional re-tightening. To do so, insert a flat blade or Philips head screw driver down the center hole on the end of the handle and tighten the internal screw. Do not use the pan with a loose or broken handle as injury may occur.
- Always hand-wash Naturals® cookware in warm soapy water. Use mild dish soap sparingly. To loosen cooked on food, fill the pan with warm water and dish soap and soak for up to 30 minutes, taking care to keep handle from being submerged in sink water.
- Nylon and mesh scouring pads are effective in cleaning Naturals® cookware. Bar Keepers Friend® is an effective abrasive cleaning agent for tough stains and will clear up discoloration. Scrub in a swirling motion. Use steel wool pads to remove stubborn stains.
- Towel dry pans after washing to prevent water stains.
- Natural uncoated aluminum pans should not be used to store food in overnight. Foods with tomato sauce, vinegar, and citrus juice may cause pan to discolor and should be avoided unless an ample amount of cooking oil is added. Cooking oil creates a protective barrier between the food and the pan. If your pan should become stained, follow our recommended cleaning instructions above.
This product doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!