Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Start your healthy lifestyle by prepping nutritious food using Nordic Ware's Naturals® aluminum cookware, which offers a Wok perfect for high-heat and Wok cooking. This Naturals® Wok boasts a flat bottom design, ideal for stir-frying and other traditional cooking techniques. Experience effortless cooking with our aluminum Wok featuring a smooth surface that allows food to slide around the pan. Enjoy flawlessly cooked vegetables, meats, and more with ease. Embrace the purity of our natural cookware, crafted from all-natural materials.
This Wok is free of coatings and harmful chemicals and made with PFOA, PTFE, and PFAS. Our cookware guarantees a safe and healthy cooking experience. Showcasing a beechwood handle that stays cool when cooking. This Wok also adds a touch of timeless elegance to your kitchen. Indulge in the versatility of our aluminum cookware, designed to be compatible with electric, gas, and ceramic stovetops. Whether upgrading your kitchen or looking for a reliable pan, our aluminum Wok guarantees a lifetime of use when handled with care. And when the time comes for a new chapter, rest assured that our pans are recyclable, allowing you to make a sustainable choice for the environment.
Use & Care
FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- Uncoated aluminum pans have some natural release characteristics, nonetheless we recommend using some cooking oil when you cook, similar to cooking with stainless steel or cast iron pans.
- Choose an oil with cooking properties to match the food you are cooking. High temperature searing of meat and fish will work best with oils that withstand high heat, such as avocado oil, grapeseed oil, vegetable oil blends, and peanut oil. Lower temperature cooking of foods like eggs or pancakes pairs well with fats such as butter, coconut oil or light olive oil.
- Adding 1-2 tsp of water or other liquid such as broth or wine provides additional release properties with many foods.
- For pasta, rice or grains, add a small amount of oil during cooking for simple release when cooking is complete.
- Preheating occurs rapidly and evenly with an aluminum pan; we recommend no more than 90 seconds preheat time over medium heat prior to adding food.
- If placing a smaller diameter pan on a large, high powered burner, use care to keep wooden handle protected from direct heat or flame.
CARING FOR YOUR COOKWARE
- You can safely use all types of utensils on Naturals® cookware, including metal. While metal utensils may cause cosmetic scratching, this in no way affects the cooking performance or utility of the pan. To keep pans looking pristine, use wooden, nylon or silicone utensils.
• The handles on Naturals® cookware are made of authentic beechwood sealed with a clear protective finish. The handles should not be soaked under water, and pans should never be run through a dishwasher. Handles may loosen and require occasional re-tightening. To do so, insert a flat blade or Philips head screw driver down the center hole on the end of the handle and tighten the internal screw. Do not use the pan with a loose or broken handle as injury may occur.
- Always hand-wash Naturals® cookware in warm soapy water. Use mild dish soap sparingly. To loosen cooked on food, fill the pan with warm water and dish soap and soak for up to 30 minutes, taking care to keep handle from being submerged in sink water.
- Nylon and mesh scouring pads are effective in cleaning Naturals® cookware. Bar Keepers Friend® is an effective abrasive cleaning agent for tough stains and will clear up discoloration. Scrub in a swirling motion. Use steel wool pads to remove stubborn stains.
- Towel dry pans after washing to prevent water stains.
- Natural uncoated aluminum pans should not be used to store food in overnight. Foods with tomato sauce, vinegar, and citrus juice may cause pan to discolor and should be avoided unless an ample amount of cooking oil is added. Cooking oil creates a protective barrier between the food and the pan. If your pan should become stained, follow our recommended cleaning instructions above.
This product doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!