Cook, broil, or bake your favorite meals or cookies in your toaster oven! Sized for easy storage and smaller portions, this durable set made of natural aluminum also can be used in your conventional oven. Broiling Rack fits inside the Baking Sheet and doubles as a cooling rack. Perfect for making individual portions or reheating leftovers! Includes Compact Baking Sheet with Broiling Rack, and Compact Rectangular Baker.
Set includes Compact Broiling Rack, NaturalsÂ® Compact Baking Sheet, and a NaturalsÂ® Compact Baker
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.