Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Naturals® 9" x 13" Rectangular Cake Pan
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Emily
Really enjoy the quality of this pan, I can tell it will hold up for years to come. Super fast shipping. Will definitely buy more from this company!
Posted by Halle
This is my first Nordic Ware product and it is amazing! Good quality pan and the cake I baked cooked evenly. Would definitely recommend!
Posted by Barb
I inherited my grandmothers 100 year old sheet pan and use it several times a week. I never thought I could get one of equal quality. These could be the same as hers except without the logo. I expect them to last another 100 yearsl
Posted by Jeannette
I have had pans like these before that lasted forever but it was now time to replace them. I ordered 2, these are great for both baking chicken etc, or baking cakes. To my great surprise these new pans are very heavyweight and super well made. AND BEAUTIFUL! I know that I will see another 20+ years with these. Thank you Nordic Ware.
Posted by Vicki
Ordered and received 2 pans. 1 pan excellent quality, what I would expect. The other pan fair quality. It came with 3 dents along the long bottom edge where the side meets the bottom. Not a show stopper. The shipping package had not damage.
Posted by Kimberly
I bought these for cinn. rolls and sticky buns only so the fact the inside measurement is not 9 x 13 doesn’t bother me. They are made very well and don’t let the light weight fool you. I will be sticking with Nordic for now on for my baking pans.
Posted by Bridget
Another of my “naturals” set (I have them all now) and I have used this pan several times already for sheet cakes and brownies. All have come out perfectly. They are thick gauge and will not buckle (at least mine have not). They clean easily and came packaged well beyond my expectations. Made in U.S.A.!!!