Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
11 inch Grill pan with Stainless Steel handle
Use & Care
• Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
• Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
• Scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan.
• For stubborn, stuck-on foods, allow cookware to cool, then soak in hot, soapy water up to an hour and use a non-abrasive sponge safe for nonstick surfaces. Extended soaking is not recommended.
• Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
• Be sure to lift, rather than slide, your Pro Cast Traditions cookware across all surfaces including your cooktop. This will ensure that no damage or scuffing occurs to your stove, counters or pan.
• Metal utensils, should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan. Wood, nylon or silicone tools are recommended.
• Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s physical and aesthetic properties and is generally unsafe.
• Avoid stacking Pro Cast Traditions cookware to prevent
scratching. If nesting or stacking is necessary, use a soft cloth to separate the items.