Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
11 inch Grill pan with Stainless Steel handle
More user friendly than enameled cast iron, with significantly more efficient cooking properties, our lastest innovation in cast aluminum brings unmatched performance to homes and kitchens. Heirloom quality and a lifetime warranty ensure this pan will be part of family traditions for years to come. For oven and stovetop use, it features a beautiful enamel exterior that will not chip or rust. Features a beautiful, highly polished stainless steel handle. A texture-fused nonstick interior allows food to brown and sear evenly, and makes cleanup easy. No pre-seasoning necessary. Nonstick surface made without PFOA. Oven safe up to 400°F, this pan can also be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops.
Use & Care
• Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
• Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
• Scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan.
• For stubborn, stuck-on foods, allow cookware to cool, then soak in hot, soapy water up to an hour and use a non-abrasive sponge safe for nonstick surfaces. Extended soaking is not recommended.
• Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
• Be sure to lift, rather than slide, your Pro Cast Traditions cookware across all surfaces including your cooktop. This will ensure that no damage or scuffing occurs to your stove, counters or pan.
• Metal utensils, should not be used on the exterior or interior of the pan. Wood, nylon or silicone tools are recommended.
• Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s physical and aesthetic properties and is generally unsafe.
• Avoid stacking Pro Cast Traditions cookware to prevent
scratching. If nesting or stacking is necessary, use a soft cloth to separate the items.
Posted by email@example.com
I have used this pan only twice on my glass top electric stove. I have washed it by hand and dried immediately after. While doing this yesterday after the second use I noticed the red enamel chipped in many places and discolored in others. I don’t think a pan from Nordicware should do this ever, but especially not after the second use and at this price.
Posted by Cathy
Pan heats evenly and grills burgers and small steaks. I enjoy using the pan. However, I have only used 3 times, and the red paint is already flaking from the bottom. I didn’t expect this to happen so soon with a Nordic Ware product.
Posted by Nordic Ware
We’re sorry to hear about your 11″ Grill Pan. Please contact our Customer Experience Team for further assistance.
Posted by Pamela Harris
I haven’t cooked steak for a long time because I don’t have (or want) a cast iron pan, don’t want to make a huge mess in the oven with the broiler, and can’t be bothered to unearth my multi-part grill equipment. This pan changes all of that – grills simply and perfectly, no huge mess, very quick, easy to clean. I’m back to grilling meats!
Posted by Grace Braley
Best I’ve ever used for cooking Hamburgers, and hotdogs in the house.