- on all orders over $25 -
(continental US only)
- any order over $50 -
- any order over $100 -
Flare 10" Saute Pan
Cooking Surface: L: 18.25 in. W: 10.25 in. H: 3.625 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 3.75 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pans cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
7. Oven safe to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
March 23, 2018
Well worth the price
Recommend To A Friend: Yes
Product Quality: Exceptional
Frequency Used: Dozens of times
Length of Ownership: 1 year or less
We are serious cooks and do not baby our cookware. The flare design is not a gimmick. The pans noticeably collect more heat from the flame and we have been able to cook many foods on smaller burners with equal results. We live in New Orleans and our cooking greatly adds to the load on the home air conditioner. I think that while our natural gas bill will be slightly reduced we expect our electricity bill to be the main beneficiary of our use of these pans. If they made larger pans with the Flare feature we would buy them. Besides out beloved cast iron skillet, these are out go-to pans every time. A wok with this feature would be exceptional.
Write a Review