L: 13.4 in.
W: 6.1 in.
H: 4.8 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 1.4 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pans cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
7. Oven safe to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
An excellent saucepan.
Heats up quickly, evenly and with less energy thanks to the Fin-x tech. Good weight and balance and the distinctive look makes it stand out among other saucepans. Perfect for sauces that need careful temperature control.
Made in USA, got to love that.