USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
• Do not cook with oil or butter during popping phase, as damage to popper may result. You may add it after your corn has popped.
• Top-rack dishwasher safe.
• For microwave and storage use only.
Your Nordic Ware popper will give you many batches of trouble-free air-popped popcorn if you follow these simple steps every time you use it:
1. Place 1. Place 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels into the popper bowl and place lid snugly on top of bowl. Do not add oil or butter prior to popping.
2. Cook on HIGH in the microwave for approximately 3 – 3½ minutes. Cook time will vary depending on the microwave. Cooking is complete when the rate of popping slows down to 1-2 seconds between popping. Do not overcook or popcorn will burn.
3. Remove popper from oven and immediately remove lid. Use proper precaution; bowl will be hot. Allow popcorn popper to cool before repeated use. Do not try to re-pop unpopped kernels.
4. If desired, add butter or seasonings at this time. You can place the lid back onto the bowl and shake several times to evenly distribute butter and seasoning.