USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
• Top-rack dishwasher safe.
• For microwave and storage use only.
1. The use of oil is optional, but not necessary with our popcorn popper. If using oil, place 1-2 Tbsp of oil into the base of the popper.
2. Place ½ cup of popcorn kernels into the base of the popper.
3. Place lid on the bowl.
4. Cook on HIGH in the microwave for approximately 2:15-2:45 minutes.
Cook time will vary depending on the microwave. Cooking is complete
when the rate of popping slows down to 1-2 seconds between popping.
Do not overcook or popcorn will burn.
5. Remove popper from oven. Use caution; bowl will be hot.
Allow popcorn popper to cool before repeated use. Do not try to re-pop
6. Add additional seasonings if desired and serve.