Owning a large capacity, high-sided pan is crucial when you're cooking a quantity of food or you've got a lot of hungry folks to feed. This generously sized pan, in a square format, offers more than 20% additional cooking capacity as compared to a 12" round saute' skillet. Maximize your cooking output and eliminate the need for multiple pans! Sturdy stick handle is designed to stay cool. A riveted cast aluminum helper handle provides a solid two-handed grip for lifting. Features premium nonstick surface made without PFOA for easy release of food and cleaning. Crafted in the USA of aluminum for use on gas, ceramic and electric stoves.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
6. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking,
7. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
8. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.