L: 12.5 in.
W: 12.5 in.
H: 2.5 in.
Material: Aluminum with cast helper handle and imported main handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 3.6 lbs
Made In: China (side handle)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
6. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking,
7. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
8. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a lid and I will buy it
Posted by Jennifer
This large skillet gets more use in my household than all of the other skillets combined! Because it is larger, deeper, and squarer than the others, it’s perfect for bacon, multiple patties of meat, and anything involving large quantities of vegetables. The second handle helps with pouring anything with any heft to it. It’s a little awkward in the dishwasher, but it does fit!
The main drawback is that there’s no lid available for it. I use a baking sheet, and while it mostly works, it’s not ideal. Make a lid for it and I’ll happily be waitlisted to get one!